You get up way too early, but that view would make it worth it every once in a while!
I was thinking the same thing as Kelly! That's early, girl!
I love sunrise/sunset pics...they're the best! The color is awesome!
Beautiful picture!! The reflection of the colors on the ground makes it look so peaceful.
Yes, I do get up waaaay too early. And I'm not even a morning person! :(
That's a GREAT picture! A beauty only He can create.
So serene. Stunning pic!
You get up way too early, but that view would make it worth it every once in a while!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the same thing as Kelly! That's early, girl!
ReplyDeleteI love sunrise/sunset pics...they're the best! The color is awesome!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture!! The reflection of the colors on the ground makes it look so peaceful.
ReplyDeleteYes, I do get up waaaay too early. And I'm not even a morning person! :(
ReplyDeleteThat's a GREAT picture! A beauty only He can create.
ReplyDeleteSo serene. Stunning pic!
ReplyDelete